Hi Everybody!

I'm new to the group -- just found it from a post on Swamp Gas . . .

Coach Spurrier has said that when Steve Jr. becomes a HBC, the former HBC
would consider being his QB coach.  I don't see him coming home as long a
JF is there.  I also think it would cause problems since Coach Mac is new
and the former HBC's shadow is so huge -- and he wouldn't want that.  But a
nice idea.  I'd love to see him embraced in some capacity too!