So we are already throwing away the first 6 games next season?  Granted, our
schedule is pretty easy the first few.  Treon will have to get WAY better.
Hard to believe there was ever a QB controversy.
      From: Woody <gatorrr...@gmail.com>
 To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 9:43 PM
 Subject: Re: [gatortalk] We got ourselves a QB!

He'd redshirt anyway

On Sun, Nov 29, 2015, 9:42 PM Rob Alexander <ga...@autumnwood.us> wrote:

I can't imagine why he'd want to come here. We're so deep at QB that he
probably won't get a shot to start for 2-3 years.
[Oh wait, I think I just dropped back into the fantasy world I retreated into
on Saturday night.]
Seriously, that's the best news I've heard all weekend. Have we ever started a
true freshman QB in the first game of a season? I'm just asking...
Rob

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 29, 2015, at 7:42 PM, Darlene Goodfellow <goodfell...@earthlink.net>
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006
National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National
Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny
Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)