A dramatic hit by Kvistad. 2 runners on base, 2 outs, and 2 strikes against
her, the fans were standing, cheering, ready to celebrate after tying the game
in the previous inning. Then, Kayli swung. Three run homer, dead silence. I
don't ever remember anything like the contrast in the atmosphere there.

And, the tennis team got their revenge on Vanderbilt for last year.  It's great
to be a Gator. Hey, we should have a cheer like that...

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI, SFR
Real Estate Broker
PARKS
305 B Indian Lake Blvd
Suite 220
Hendersonville TN 37075
Mobile: 615-972-4239
Office: 615-826-4040
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Shane Ford <goufgat...@bellsouth.net>
> Date: March 13, 2016 at 10:35:46 AM CDT
> To: GatorNews <gatorn...@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [gatornews] [SUN]:  Roundup: Gator softball stays unbeaten with
> dramatic win over Auburn
>
> Roundup: Gator softball stays unbeaten with dramatic win over Auburn
>
> Special to Gainesville SUN GatorSports.com
> Published: Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 11:35 p.m.
> Last Modified: Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 11:35 p.m.
> AUBURN, Ala. — Auburn rallied from three down to tie the game in the sixth
> inning, but a three-run blast by Kayli Kvistad to center lifted the
> top-ranked Gators over the Tigers 6-3 Saturday night.
>
> Florida (25-0, 1-0) opened the scoring in the third with a three-run home run
> by senior center fielder Kirsti Merritt before Auburn (22-2, 0-1) rallied.
>
> Aleshia Ocasio (8-0) picked up the win after relieving starter Delanie
> Gourley, who tossed five innings, allowing five hits and three runs (one
> earned), while striking out six. Ocasio struck out three in two innings of
> work, allowing only one walk.
>
> UF will finish the series at Auburn today at 5 p.m. and Monday at 7 p.m. Both
> games can be seen on SEC Network.
>
> NCAA INDOOR
>
> Disappointment for UF at Indoor Championships
>
> BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — The Florida men's and women's track and field teams
> finished seventh and tied for 14th, respectively, at the NCAA Indoor
> Championships.
>
> The seventh-place finish marks the first time since 2008 Florida has finished
> outside the top three of the men's competition at the NCAA Indoor
> Championships. The program's streak of seven consecutive top-three finishes
> was the third longest in Division I history.
>
> Senior sprinter Kyra Jefferson took runner-up honors in the 200-meter event
> and seventh in the 400-meter event to total 10 points. It was just the ninth
> time in NCAA Indoor Championship history that an athlete totaled double-digit
> points in those events.
>
> This is just the second time since 2009 the Gators did not have an individual
> men's national champion.
>
> WOMEN'S TENNIS
>
> Gators continue home dominance vs. SEC
>
> The No. 18 Florida women's tennis team had waited for a rematch with the
> reigning NCAA champions since last May. The rematch happened Saturday in
> Gainesville and the Gators defeated No. 5 Vanderbilt, 4-2, in front of 607
> fans at the Ring Tennis Complex. Sophomore Josie Kuhlman, who was in the
> deciding match last May, clinched the win for Florida on court five.
>
> UF secured the doubles point with wins on court one (Brooke Austin-Kourtney
> Keegan) and three (Anna Danilina-Brianna Morgan).
>
> The Gators then got wins at No. 4 singles (Morgan), No. 5 (Kuhlman) and No. 6
> (Danilina) to improve to 9-2 overall and 4-0 in the SEC, while the Commodores
> fall to 8-4, 1-2. UF is 203-1 all-time at home vs. SEC foes.

> [...]

(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)