I was not really looking at the stats.  You are correct about the big plays.
However, with the talent mismatch, they should have gotten very little yardage.
 We did hold their running game in check, but they were able to exploit our
vastly superior D.  Other than a few backfield passes, they should have shut
down their passing game, both short and long.

Jerry

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 4, 2016, at 12:52 PM, 'Steve McKibben' via GatorTalk