Wow, I got mentioned. And in a good way. Is the sky faĺling?
Mark Weigly

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

-------- Original message --------
From: John Bowers <jbowe...@cfl.rr.com>
Date: 09/20/2016  6:53 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com, Gator News <gatorn...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Pick 'em results

Congratulations to Chris Weathers, Buzz Ryan, Ed Tauscher, Mark Weigly,and
Steve McKibben, who were 9-3 last Saturday to take furst place in Pick 'em.  A
whole lot of people were 8-4 as well. For the year, the lead is shared among
Buzz Ryan, Duncan Meredith, Joe Birkner,Joe Standley, and Wanda Kromer, at
22-14.  And a bunch of peopleshare second at 21-15. We will play again this
week! Results are here: http://pickem.g8r.com BEAT DA VOLS! John and Oz

(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
"GatorTalk" group.