Tom,

No. Vols player Rahsaan Gaulden took an award winning performance dive when
Powell barely touched him.  You can google Powell ejected and find the video of
it. The consequence is that he has to sit the first half of the next game.

Go Gators!

SHANE

Sent From Shane's iPhone
Go Gators!   &   Skål Vikes!