One of the articles that came through here included an interview with the SEC
commissioner confirming that this is a rule. It's not that they have to earn
their graduate degree, it's that they must complete the semester's courses. If
they don't, there is nothing they can do to the student (since they were
one-season players who already have an undergraduate degree from elsewhere), so
they restrict the school from accepting more graduate transfers for a period of
time. It's the first I've heard of it, but if the commissioner says it's true,
then I assume it is.

I completely agree about the QB of the future. I'm tired of the QB carousel. I
am optimistic about the future. As others have said, receivers are getting wide
open. Our line is improving, and will continue to. We really just need a great
young QB.