We got this!

On May 26, 2017 2:44 PM, Jay Cicone <jay.cic...@raymondjames.com> wrote:

Slow my beating heart…..I need a 12 pack of pbr about now.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Woody
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 1:31 PM
To: Gatortalk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] why

I just turned it off.. every time i turn it on (probably karma for always spouting how terrible baseball is as a sport) they do awful.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Jay Cicone <Jay.Cicone@raymondjames.com> wrote:

Why is watching gator baseball so traumatic? I can’t stand it and I watch anyway….I must be a masochist.

1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.