I will say this..  and go on the record now.  If we want to keep the key
pieces to this recruiting class that Mac has amazingly put together so
far...  if we lose 3... we had better...

a) Not get blown out and at least look competitive
b) Show some semblance of an offense
c) win the East
d) I think you HAVE to beat Michigan and I think you HAVE to win all the
home games.
e) dont lose to anyone you shouldnt (looking at you Vandy, Ky, etc etc)

Woody

"GatorTalk" group.