From: <k...@kirkley.net> on behalf of "k...@kirkley.net" <k...@kirkley.net>
Date: Monday, September 11, 2017 at 6:09 AM
To: GatorTalk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>, GatorTalk
<gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Gainesville 3am update

In Maitland we lost power at 7:00.  I have the generator up and running now.
Several large oaks are down in the neighborhood, one in my backyard.  Will need
a new roof, shingles are all over the lawn.

No idea what kind of wind we had here, my rock blew away :). It did last a lot
longer than I expected though from about 10-3.  We are still under a tropical
storm warning, but just getting occasional gusts.

All in all, I am very thankful.  When I look at the damage in the islands, I
know how lucky I am that this storm weakened considerably before it hit.  Now
it's time for the cleanup!

Ken

Ken Kirkley

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 3:01 AM -0400, "Charles Simpson"