Yeah, that about sums it up. It especially resonates with me where he talks
about the eye test... win or lose, did the Gators play a good game today? Those
where I would say yes have been pretty rare since Tebow left. That's been my
problem this whole time. People say we should just be happy with a win, but I
just can’t get excited about a bumbling offense that has a few big plays now
and then, gets bailed out by a couple of defensive TDs, and lucks its way into
a win.

Yesterday, if we hadn’t missed the extra point, and had somehow pulled it out
in OT, I still wouldn’t have been happy about the game, even though I would
have been happy about the outcome. What I really want is for my team to look
competent. Sometimes they'll win and sometimes they'll lose, but when we lose,
I want us to lose because two good teams played and the other team was better,
not because two mediocre teams played and the other team was a tad less
pathetic (and vice versa when we win). I really am acutely aware of the impact
of all the lost players, and I do try to keep in mind that most teams would
struggle in that situation, but we struggle on offense every year and it's hard
to accept that the lost players are the only issue.