From: GatorTalk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Darlene Goodfellow
<goodfell...@earthlink.net>
Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 9:21 PM
To: GatorTalk <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] game

Our program is going through an amicable divorce.

The original source from the first tweet today was Mac’s agent, Jimmy Sexton.
The Tweeter is an attorney that works for Forbes. He got his law degree from
Georgia, and one of his professors is a Gator and internet friend who vouched
for him as soon as it was posted, before it was even picked up by Gator Bait
and others.

Did you see Mac and his wife’s smiles after the game? They want out and Sexton
is trying to get as much money for him as he can to go away.