Me too!  If they hire Mullen, I don’t know what I’ll do!  I would rather take
my chances with Strong over Mullen.  I really don’t think Strong is the right
guy for us now either.

Go Gators!

Sent From Shane's iPhone
Go Gators!   &   Skål Vikes!
ALPCA #8756
Europlate #1045

> On Oct 30, 2017, at 5:50 PM, Mark A. Adkins <gogat...@esn.net> wrote:
>
> This is what worries me the most.
>
> GoGators!!!
> Mark
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Oct 30, 2017, at 12:11 PM, Woody <gatorrr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It will more than likely be Mullen.  Cannot ignore the relationship with
>> Stricklin nor what Mullen did while at UF. Things went downhill after he
>> left.
>>
>>> On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Oliver Barry <bar...@realtracs.com> wrote:
>>> I’m actually kind of glad that Jeremy “kingmaker” Foley isn’t making the
>>> call this time.
>>>
>>> We need to pay up for someone who is successful and a known commodity.
>>>
>>> Recruiter and game day coach.
>>>

>>> Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI
>>>
>>> Real Estate Broker
>>>
>>> PARKS
>>>
>>> 305B Indian Lake Blvd
>>>
>>> Suite 220
>>>
>>> Hendersonville TN 37075
>>>
>>> Phone: 615-826-4040
>>>
>>> Mobile: 615-972-4239
>>>
>>> bar...@realtracs.com

>>> 2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
>>> 2008 National Football Champions   |   Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve