***adult language below delete if adult language offends you***
UGA accused of pumping artificial crowd literacy into Sanford Stadium

Credit: ESPN
The NCAA announced today that they are launching an investigation into
allegations that the University of Georgia has been pumping artificial crowd
literacy into Sanford Stadium on game days. The investigation was prompted
after numerous opposition players and coaches reported that they could actually
understand the insults being hurled at them from the stands.

The following is an excerpt from the official NCAA report released earlier
today:

"In accordance with Article 19 of the Division I Charter, the National
Collegiate Athletics Association hereby opens an investigation into the
allegations made against the University (sic) of Georgia that artificial crowd
literacy has been pumped into Sanford Stadium on game days with the express
purpose of attempting to portray fans of U(sic)GA as anything other than the
drooling dumbasses* that we all know they are.
*The term ‘drooling dumbasses’ is officially defined in the NCAA Labels and
Titles HandbookⓇ, specifically in Section 2.5c “SEC Students and Fans." See
also: 'Walmart Fans.'"
The allegations were made based on a number of instances of suspiciously
literate behavior witnessed by several firsthand observers. These alleged
instances of literacy include, but are not limited to, the following:

November 26, 2016 - Georgia Tech @ u(sic)GA: Several Georgia Tech coaches
reported hearing insults that didn’t use double negatives - instead of the
typical “Y’all ain’t nothing!”, they reported hearing “Your team is not
anything to concern ourselves with!”
September 23, 2017 - Mississippi State @ u(sic)GA: Several opposition fans were
instantly suspicious when they spotted signs that bothered to use the entire
word “Mississippi,” a word that is considered three syllables too long for the
average u(sic)GA fan.
October 14, 2017 - Missouri @ u(sic)GA: Missouri fans viewing the game on t.v.
were immediately concerned when they saw the following image on their displays:

University (sic) of Georgia officials have already responded with a statement
of their own:

“We do not agree with the investigashun, but are ready to comply with the NCAA.
We are sure we will be eckson... ecxonn-... exxoom-… we will be cleared of all
bad-doing.”

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. The views above do not reflect those of
the Georgia Institute of Technology. We are in no way suggesting that U(sic)GA
fans or students are illiterate.*

*For U(sic)GA fans and students:

il·lit·er·ate

i(l)ˈlidərət/

adjective

1. Unable to read or write.

o    ignorant in a particular subject or activity.

o    uncultured or poorly educated.

The Crouton
Anytime you get retweeted, it's important to stay #humblehttps://t.co/VuOdHdIhRQ
16 hours ago

The Crouton
Let's get Hate Week started off right
#THWghttps://t.co/kgHQVfrmp2https://t.co/RHnBwANG6O
22 hours ago

The Crouton
Peak Bromabam-Broden relations: tweeting a meme of yourselves to commemorate
@JoeBiden 's birthday. https://t.co/ur7QBisMAh
23 hours ago

The Crouton
#Thanksgiving: when we commemorate that time we came together with the natives
for the purposes of peace and harmon… https://t.co/OQ2WKkJvQm
23 hours ago

The Crouton
The roof caved in today #FireTedRoof #GTvsDuke
3 days ago

November 20, 2017
9680
NEXT
Mini-500 results nullified after entire field found to be doping

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE IS COMPLETELY SATIRICAL AND IN NO
WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF THE GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY. IF YOU STRUGGLE
TO DISTINGUISH WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE FROM ACTUAL NEWS, WE RECOMMEND YOU SEE AN
OPTICIAN.

ABOUTCONTACTFAQ