I wasn’t worried too much. But, when Andy Kennedy resigned, Mike White was the
logical first thought since he played point guard there in 95? 96?

I still don’t get why Kennedy resigned. They aren’t doing so great this year,
but he’s the winningest coach they’ve ever had.

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

Real Estate Broker

PARKS

305B Indian Lake Blvd