Parking on campus was ridiculous this weekend. Probably 3/4 as many cars as
on a home football day, but 1/10th the law enforcement and parking
attendants. We had Phillips Center tickets Friday night, received an email
Thursday warning that there might be no parking near Phillips/Museums due
to softball. We arrived at Entomology at 4:55 in a single car and waited
for an employee to leave. (We also had preshow dinner at Phillips.)
The show was Pilobolus, and before the show it was announced that there
would be a post-show Q&A. Probably 2/3s of the people left at the end of
the show. And then the 10 minute Florida/Gainesville/ UF specific show
started. They formed Lake Alice, Bats, Gators in the water, then of course
a Chomp line, then spelled GVille with their bodies! Then the Q&A.
Fabulous! Our 3rd time seeing Pilobolus.