Did everyone notice these two news items together?

Amanda Butler is going to Clemson. She is a Gator. As much as Steve Spurrier
is, she is too. Played at UF, tried to coach there.

I wish nothing but the best for her.

And… Cam Newbauer just signed an internationally diverse class.

I hope this class is an improvement over Amanda’s classes that were
internationally diverse.

I hope we don’t have a bunch of midseason transfers every year, like Amanda
did. Cohesion, winning attitudes, positive things happening, please.

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

Real Estate Broker

PARKS

305B Indian Lake Blvd

Suite 220

Hendersonville TN 37075

Phone: 615-826-4040

Mobile: 615-972-4239

 <mailto:bar...@realtracs.com> bar...@realtracs.com

In other Gators-related news …

*       Former Florida women’s basketball coach
<http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article208703244.html>
 Amanda Butler has been hired as the coach at Clemson. Butler coached the
Gators from 2007-17, reaching the NCAA Tournament four times.
*       Meanwhile, new Gators women’s basketball coach Cameron Newbauer signed
four recruits on Thursday. The signees bring diverse international backgrounds
with Emanuely De Oliveira (Brazil), Kristina Moore (Australia), Paige Robinson
(England) and Kiara “Kiki” Smith (Maryland).
<http://floridagators.com/news/2018/4/12/womens-basketball-four-sign-a-national-letter-of-intent-to-join-gators.aspx>
 Read more here.
*       The Gators women’s tennis team won 4-0 over No. 23 Kentucky on
Thursday, setting a high-stakes SEC finale at 11 a.m. Saturday with No. 3
Vanderbilt in Gainesville. The winner will claim the conference championship.
<http://floridagators.com/news/2018/4/12/womens-tennis-gators-blank-kentucky-set-up-sec-title-match-saturday.aspx?path=tennis-women>
 Read more here.
*       Florida sophomore golfer Andrew Zhang will turn professional after this
college season.
<http://floridagators.com/news/2018/4/12/chris-harry-zhang-excited-for-home-stretch-as-gator.aspx>
 Read more here.

(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
"GatorTalk" group.