It was a very tricky Saturday for Pick 'em. We had a seven-way tie for
first at 8-4. Huzzahs to Alan Loew, Bill Perpich, Jack Yant, James
Hensley,Jesse Crant, Ken Duffield and Rick Burris. And a whole pile-up
of people at 7-5, so forgive us for not mentioning them all by name.
For the year, Ken Duffield has a two-game lead at 77-55. Eric Bunce is
second at 75-57, with Jeffrey Legg and Troy Bleeker in third at 74-58.
We'll play again this week, the last regular season games! It's a
short week, so we'll get the games ready quickly.
http://pickem.g8r.com
And, one more thing: BEAT THE SCHOOL OUT WEST!
John and Oz

(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)