courtesy aids-india
-------
Dear FORUM,

You be interested in a recent episode of FRONTLINE/World called "The Sex
Workers," about the efforts of brothel workers in India to curb the spread ofAIDS. The film's companion web site
http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/ )
provides an overview of the AIDS crisis in India, a story synopsis, streaming video of the complete documentary, a map of the global HIV/AIDS epidemic, an nterview with the reporter, and more.

Incidentally, you can also find a link to the AIDS India Forum there (or here:
http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/india304/links.html).

I hope you find this helpful and that you will consider linking to our site as ell. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,
Jessica Smith
--
Jessica Smith
Outreach Coordinator

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here