hi guys

following are the places you need to be careful of when you decide to meet someone you do not know what is worse is that cheaters(well that's the only word that can be applied to them) have atarted using indiatimes chat room and even yahoo chat for setting up meetings with unsuspecting gays, luring them and then either robbing them or blackmailing  them. so guys be careful about chat rooms as well

the places where cheaters, hustlers, blackmailers hang around  include:

churchgate loo
Walls (Near Taj)
Andheri Station  Platform number 1
Bandra Station platform number 1
Dadar station ( I  am not sure but it  is the loo either on platform 2 or may be 3)
Voodoo... shehzad, a hustler picks up people from voodos and is known to rob them. by and alrge it is safe but for hustlers like shehzad etc.

and of course now the  india and yahoo chat as well

Regards

Moderator

Ps: Many thanks to Vikram for helping me to compile this information

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here