A very attractive lady goes up to the bar in a quiet pub. She gestures alluringly to
the bartender who comes over immediately.

When he arrives, she signals him to bring his face closer to hers. When he does she
begins to gently caress his full beard.

" Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands. "Actually,
no," the man replies.

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak with him" she says, running her hands beyond
his beard and into his hair.

"I'm afraid I can't," breathes the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes, there is. I need you to give him a message," she continues, running her
forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into
his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

"What should I tell him?" the bartender barely manages to say.

"Tell him," she whispers, "there is no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the
ladies room

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=