Str8 Guys are the most beneficial ones from Gays. Coz - I think (I do) most of the
gays like to seduce Str8 guys rather than their same identity ones.
Today I see that Guys who are str8 (or infact try to be str8) always talk of Gals,
babes & sex wit females. But in heart all these so called Str8 guys, if given an
opportunity dont miss sleeping or getting sucked by a Gay!!
So, its very difficult to predict that the so called Str8 Guy is really one of it!!

My choices are as follows:
1) Im into more of Navy Blue, Burgundi (maroon) & Pista Green.........
2) I love to shop & also shop for my family & frends.
3) I have identified myself very lately - so i feel now my dressing & hair doing style
has changed a lot.(thats wat my frends also say)
4) Verbal Communication has always been best in my case, though Ive gained a lot of
confidence nowadays while discussing or arguing on some bold topics.
5) Ive always been good at grasping languages & mastering them. (no wonder I learnt
Arabic & tamil so fast)
6) I luv to be all alone at times, watch some good movie or listen to music while my
mind wanders like an Oxen left open in the pastures..............

So, Guys what am I ???? finally. Im 35 now.

SAHIL.

ami de <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

rajat
Then could these be some main points to realize agay surroundings?

Me too like to shopping!

i like bluish colous most & cofee more than tea & also like to learn languages .

i like to dance ,sketching,& like to design,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]