I have not followed the discussion thread on this subject closely, however
here is my take-

1.  Be honest- to yourself and your partner.  Honesty is the best virtue you
can get to a relationship

2.  Being HIV+ is no different from any other suffering.  No big deal if you
have it.

3.  Not disclosing your HIV status and having unprotected sex is like
committing murder, and

4.  AIDS is not a homosexual diseases...  please get over this.

Love to all and enjoy safe sex.

KHUSH

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], justin jesudas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: hi

i personally feel  it should nto matter as  far and ans long as its safe sex

why must soem orn lie to get sexual favours ....

its just taht we have a  blocked and narrow mind set over the issue of
aids.... i know john and i have spoken to him and he is a  gem of  person

lets open up to the fact.... that everyone has to be given a chance....

justin