Hi All

just a thought. I presume the police and public prosecutors only
take action again rapists if the victim is willing to press charges.
If that is so, can I, if caught being fucked by my boyfriend say
that the "carnal intercourse against the order of nature" was not
voluntary on my part as I had not said 'enter Big Boy'. Or if the
courts desire stronger proof, can I say that when Big Boy asked me
permission for entry i said 'No way Big Boy (with a wide grin on my
face!)'? And yet I do not wish to press charges of rape and so the
police can take no action? If this premises can hold, every gay
couple caught under this section shold revert to such action to show
up what an ass of a law S377 is!

Just a thought!

Another thought..

As another member has already mentioned, this law is enough for any
gay Indian to claim asylum in the West. If the West, esp UK find a
flood of gay Indians claiming asylum, their governments will lose no
time in pressing the Indian government to change the laws.

Hmmmm...worth thinking about..esp for the many gay Indians who dream
of foreign shores...It just needs 1 test case for governments
everywhere to start moving..

regards

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click
here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay