GB GOES TO WATER KINGDOM

Day : Sunday, 20 March 2005

Time: 10:00 am onwards

Venue: Water Kingdom, Essel World

Plunge in with the GB crowd as we go to Asia's largest water park! At a time when the kids have their exams, the big boys are going on an outing to the famed Water Kingdom. We're meeting at Borivili Station (West), at the ticket window off platform one, on the northern end, towards Dahisar. From there we proceed by rickshaw to Water Kingdom.

The entry charge to the water park is Rs 290 . Please don't forget to bring lycra or nylon swimming costumes, if you have them. If you don't, they're available for hire at the venue. Those who wake up late are welcome to join us directly at the Water Kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note :
1. Ensure that you get to Borivli Station before 10:30 am - in case you miss us there you can join us directly at Water Kingdom.

3. GB as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for gays, many of whom may be "newbies" (those still coming to terms with their sexuality and who have mustered courage to come for such a meeting for the first time). So we request you to be sensitive to the comfort levels of others and conduct yourselves accordingly.

4. To identify the group at Borivli Station, look out for someone wearing a BLACK cap with 'gb' inscribed on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any further queries/questions please email at:

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives are at http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html