there was big hoo haa about guys who use gays to satisfy their sexual needs
n abuse them in front of straight friends i call such guys 'Indian
Convinient Bi-sexuals' these guys have biggest problem of identity crisis  -
(which is suppose to be in medicals terms a psycological disorder and all
gays are suppose to be suffering from this according to medical science)  -
they conviniently dont want to accept what they are and just want to be
politicaly correct and that solves many issues such as -

1. no gay would get into relation with them or ask for commitment for life -
so no frills no responsibility attached

2. they can approach gays anytime to satisfy their sexual needs - and gay
sex is considered easily available and cheaper than bedding a girl with no
worries about after effects

3. no question of coming out to family or to the world

4. in fact these guys are more vulnerable and not prepared to handle
difficult things in life thats why they make it convinient for themselves

5. if u ask these convinient bi sexuals what turns them on in a girl, most
of them will not be able to answer that question because they themselves
donno the answer

6. and yes we can not blame these guys completely (but this should not be
the excuse for all those convinient bi-sexuals to escape from this charge)
infact we gays in quest of finding a 'man of our dreams' encourage these
guys to abuse us and when they ditch us we cant handle it.

7. they have such weired concepts about manlyness that they would many times
say i am a top so i wont suk i will just get sucked n will fuk. for such
guys the only thing that matters is a hole and it really does not matter
whether its offered by a girl or a guy. for them you are nuthing beyond a
cute face and a hole to fuck.

--   we just need to understand the person and treat him accordingly rather
than giving in to the situation or most stupidest thing thats giving it to
heart. i dont get surprised when such relations end up. anything which is
based on a very weak foundation or just some adjustment is bound to
collapse. i would like to ask question to all those guys who were supposedly
abused by these bi-sexual guy why they did not question that bi-sexual guy
when they were asked to lay just to satisfy his sexual needs.

we will always get these convinient bi-sexuals in our society they will keep
on using and abusing gays will get married to a girl and will live happily
ever after and stupid gays will keep making hues n cries about it.

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to:
http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Archives are at