Yarr the answer is a man ( a male)..a guy has 3 lega 2 legs n 1 the penis...so a man walks faster than a gal..while a gal talks more than a guy b'coz she has 4 lips 2 horisontal and 2 vertical....
hahahaha .....enjoy n masturbate a lot....write to me if any 1 frm mumbai.....

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 Smarter boy Boy wrote :
>A scientist gets on a train to go to New York. His cabin also has a poor farmer in it. To pass the time the scientist decides to play a game with the guy.
>
>"I will ask you a question and if you get it wrong, you have to pay me 1 dollar. Then you ask me a question, and if I get it wrong, you get 10 dollars. You ask me a question first." The farmer thinks for a while.
>
>"I know. What has three legs, takes 10 hours to climb up a palm tree, and 10 seconds to get back down?"
>
>The scientist is confused and thinks long and hard about the question. Finally, the train ride is coming to an end. As it pulls into the station, the scientist takes out 10 dollars and gives it to the farmer.
>
>"I don't know. What has 3 legs, takes 10 hours to get up a palm tree and 10 seconds to get back down?"
>
>The farmer takes the 10 dollars and puts it into his pocket. He then takes out 1 dollar and hands it to the scientist.
>
>"I don't know either"

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives are at http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html