hey this was wonderful...but could not understand...who wrote it?where he was
going...?(i guess it was for this persons beloved...and he was leaving
mumbai...)...but anyways very good thoughts put in very good manner....!(and
those gujju lines in the end were touchy..!)

rgds,

cool dude

parth_earth2005 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: these are my most treasured memories
with my life..my love ..in
bombay which today i have left n m here to find a new life....

time to say goodbye.........
dont know the reason y !!!
but today its finally time to say goodbye...........
will miss u always,while we trode on our own ways!!
may be i wont see u..but my eyes will always wait for u..
may be we wont talk for days..but ur voice will always ring in my
ears...
i wont die without u for sure..but life wont be lively at all!!
will wonder at lunch time what u must be doing???
and will think at tea break whats missing???
offs will be only mood offs.. and dates would be a total lose!!
movies will become boring and dinners sad....
will always wonder y i lost what i had???
will miss odeans sandwich..and achija's idli...
without you life will be really silly!!!
new bombay and alibaugh--cuffe parade and reclamation
do we have any explanation???
today we are losing !!!
         what we treasured the most.........
for sily reasons today!!my life is lost.......
mobile rings will be disturbing when its not ur name!!!
life will be teribble even if i earn loads of fame........
nights wont be good and dreams not sweet!!!
whats use of mornings if we dont meet???
whom will i dress up for??when theres no one to wait for..
when will it be next that i visit vaishno punjab??
y i lost everything?? hai koi jawab????
lots to say and tons to write...
but now its time to say goodbye......
will always think of u and pray for u..
every time i see a god will ask a wish for u..
remember me as ur admirer..and now as a loser...
much to say and much to ask..
but only one request"DUA MAA YAAD KARJO"
YAAD AAVE TYARE FAQT AWAAJ KARJO!!!!

Does he tell you he loves you when he's hitting you?
Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aFQ_rC/isnJAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to:
http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Archives are at