I Fully Agree with our Young & ever-charming friend - Asfan & feel the same for
this.
Hope the moderator takes a GOOD note of this issue!
Elizabeth I bet you wont ever REPENT if you really get a chance to meet Asfan!!
(smiles)
SAHIL.

asfan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Elizabeth,
You are 54, I am 65!!  Honest!
48+ refers to age, of course.
With regard to the ads for "friends," "fun" etc.,
as I had written earlier they could all be accomodated
in the classifieds section.  And it is sickening to read everyone
describing himself as "handsome","good-looking",etc and inviting
replies only from similar people.  Beauty, alas, is only skin deep!

Thank you for complimenting me on my use of the English language and my sense
of humour which, of course, is borrowed from the internet.

Much as i would like to help you, unfortunately I cannot get away from work in
Mumbai to meet you in Bangalore.  Even at this age I am very busy.

Best wishes,
Asfan.