My deepest condolences to Sunil Uncle's family.
May His Soul rest in Peace (ameen). He was indeed a very Decent & popular Man with a simple & tragic life all his way through.
I hope he gets his Dues from all the people he has always worked for & stood for the Poor & needy in all the Odd times.
Peace be upon him.
Sahil(Fly).

lovish moon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Union Minister for Sports and Youth Affairs Sunil Dutt passed away this morning. He would have turned 75 next Tuesday. The end came in Mumbai, at his home in Juhu, in north-west Mumbai.

In his acting career spanning decades, Dutt acted in 106 films and directed six.

He is survived by his son, actor Sunjay Dutt, and daughters Namrata, Priya and grandchildren.

i think it was his second heart attack

oh this man has seen lot of pain in his life

nargis ji s painful death just when sanjay s rockey was going to release

and sanjay s life in jail

he is truly a legend

and was also a nice human being ( even he went on foot walk during bad time of punjab s terrisom just for peace)

lets pay tribute to this legend
god bless him

Do You Yahoo!?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives are at http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html