I dont know about you guys, but this one is a KILLER.......whew

It was opening night at the Orpheum and the Amazing Eileen was topping

   the bill. People came from miles around to see the famed hypnotist do

   her stuff.

   As the Amazing Eileen took to the stage, she announced, "Unlike most

  stage hypnotists who invite two or three people up onto the stage to be

   put into a trance, I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the

   audience."

   The excitement was almost electric as the Amazing Eileen withdrew a

   beautiful antique pocket watch from her coat. "I want you each to

   keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. Its

   been in my family for six generations." She began to swing the watch

  gently back and forth while quietly chanting,

  "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch...."

  The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth,

   light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes

   followed the swaying watch, until suddenly it slipped from the

  hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred

  pieces.

  "Shit" said the hypnotist.

   It took three weeks to clean up the theatre.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/HO7EnA/3MnJAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to:
http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Archives are at