We would like to remind you of an upcoming event:

The GayBombay Sunday Meet!
Date: 5 June 2005.
Time: 4.00PM - 6:30PM.

SUBJECT: STDs and SEXUAL HEALTH!

Venue:
Hotel Imperial Palace;Telli Galli;Andheri(East);Mumbai 400069.

- How to get there:
Hotel Imperial Palace, in which Zouk is located, is a 5 minute walk
from Andheri station on the East side. Walk up the Andheri Kurla Road
(towards the Highway) and turn right into Telli Gulli. It's the 3rd
building on your right. But if you're driving and taking the Andheri
flyover, from West to East, make a left turn at the signal at the end
of the flyover. Or if you're driving on the highway make a left turn
at the Andheri flyover road and a right turn at the signal before the
flyover. This is Telli Galli. Almost towards the end of this road,
close to Andheri Kurla Road (perpendicular to Telli Gulli) is Hotel
Imperial Palace on your left.

Time: 4.00-6.30. The actual meeting will happen strictly from 5.00 to
6.30; so please try and be there on time.

Feeling itchy down there? Found some disturbing boils or rash? Heard
about herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, syphilis and many other
nasties, but not too sure what they are and how to avoid them, or
deal with them if you have them?

Welcome to a GB special session that you probably won't want to
attend, but very probably should. This Sunday evening's GB meet will
be on Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and sexual health and
hygiene. It will be conducted by Dr.P, a top city doctor in this area
(no pun intended!) and gay himself, so you can ask ask whatever you
want without blushing.

This is actually the third time we will be doing this session and
Dr.P informs me that he has streamlined it even further. For those
who remember the first one, it was a rather technical session that
perhaps left some confused with all the medical terminology. The
second time we did it about two years back, Dr.P had improved it
hugely with an excellent computer presentation.

Now he tells me he's trying to make it even more useful by focussing
less on the medical nastinesses, which got everyone feeling slightly
ill with its STD freakshow parade, and more on the more positive and
directly helpful aspects of how best to maintain sexual health and
genital hygiene. So if you think you're too squeamish for this event,
relax, its not going to be too bad. But it sure is going to be
useful.

One other piece of good news - we have a great new venue which is
airconditioned!

Please note that there is NO cost for the participants. All
costs will be taken care of by GB.

If you have questions you'd like Dr.P to consider in advance - or if
you can't make it for the meeting, but still want to ask questions -
you can post them on this list!

See you there!
______________

Note :
1. You have to be above the age of 18 to attend this event.

2. GB as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for
gays, many of whom may be "newbies" (those still coming to terms with
their sexuality and who have mustered courage to come for such a
meeting for the first time). So we request you to be sensitive to the
comfort levels of others attending the meeting and behave and dress
accordingly.

3. Please ask the hotel reception to direct you to the meet.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/HO7EnA/3MnJAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to:
http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Archives are at