A tale of Two...........Friends~~

Karan and Sohail are sitting alone in the park one night....

 Karan: I guess we are the left overs in this world

 Sohail: I think so...All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world with out any special person in our life

 Karan: Yup I don't know what to do

 Sohail: I know! We'll play a game

 Karan: What game?

 Sohail: I¡¦ll be your Boy-friend for 30 days  and you  will be my boy friend as well.

 Karan: That's a great plan in fact I don't have nothing to do much this following weeks...

 DAY 1:

 They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film

 DAY 4:

 They went to the beach and have a picnic...Karan  and  Sohail have their quality time together

 DAY 12:

 Karan invited  Sohail to a circus and they ride  on a Horror House....  Sohail was scared and he touched Karan's hand but he touched someone else's hand and they both laughed...

 DAY 15:

They saw a fortune teller down the road and they  asked for their future advice and the fortune  teller said: "My darling, Please don't waste the time  of  your life...Spend the rest of your time together  happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's  eyes

 DAY 20:

  Sohail invited Karan to go to the hill and they saw a meteor...  Sohail mumbled something

 DAY 28:

 They sat on the bus and because of a bumby  road   Sohail gave his first kiss to Karan by

accident

 DAY 29:

 11:37pm

 Sohail and Karan sat in the park where they first decided to play this game...

 Karan: I'm tired Sohail...Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one..I'll just go down the road

 Sohail: Apple Juice that's all

 Karan: Wait for me....

 20mins later... a stranger approached Sohail

 Stranger: Are you a friend of Karan?

  Sohail: Why yes? What happened?

 Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over Karan and he is critical in the hospital

 11:57pm

 The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter

 Doctor: We found this in Karan's pocket

 Sohail reads the letter and it says:

  Sohail, These past few days, I realized you are a really cute Man and I am really falling for  you..Your cherish smile, your everything when we played this game..... Before this game would  end...I wouldlike you to be my Soul Mate  for  the  rest  of my life....

 I love you  Sohail....

 Sohail crumples the paper and shouted:

 "Karan ! I don't want you to die... I love you...Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something... I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end  this game. Please don't leave me Karan.... I love you! You cannot do this to me!"

 Then the clock strikes 12

 Karan's heart stopped pumping

 THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY

 *****

 *****

 *****

 Always love your loved ones and show them how  you feel before it is too late...You will never  know when they will be gone from your  embrace...If you were given a time to bestow  petals of everlasting compassion and love to  your  loved ones? Today is the day....Love them while they are still here...

  ~ S.A.H.I.L ~

Discover Yahoo!

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives are at http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html