Santa Singh was travelling in a crowded bus. He was carrying the
passport size photograph of his son (for college admission).
Accidently,the photograph fell down from his pocket.He started
searching for it frantically & found it on the floor, below the
ends of a woman's saree.
He asked her "Can you lift that saree? I wanna take a photograph"
The rest is history.
He was beaten so badly that he had to be admitted to hospital.

He was surprised to see Banta Singh on the bed next to him,in a
worse condition.  Banta  explained what happened to him  He had gone to a
remote village to work. He finished late and missed the last bus. He
couldn't find any hotel. So he approached a nearby house and asked

the Owner whether he can stay there for the night.The Owner replied"I
have 2 grown up daughters. Sorry,I can't allow you to stay".
He approached the  next house and asked whether he can stay there for the night.The Owner replied,"I have 3 grown up daughters.Sorry,I can't

allow you to stay".
He went to the next house and asked:" Do you have "grown up" Daughters?".
The Owner asked,"WHY?????????"
Banta replied," I wanted to stay here for a night....."
The rest is history...........
Poor Guys!!!

http://mail.yahoo.com

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]