I agree with you!  I hope that my findings, personal and otherwise is true.
I will only have a mature partner in the future.  It is just impossible to
find one here in the US.  I am dating a married Indian guy now who is perfect,
crush on a catholic priest who is perfect (neither of whom will ever
completely give their hearts love to me) and I'm now hoping for a guy from
India to
keep in touch until we can meet -- who will be perfect...  Indian men,
especially
mature Indian men, who know what they want in life and have no hang ups like
the younger crowd is much more to my liking.  I also enjoy the sense of honor
and a certian conservativeness and tenderness that comes only with a mature
Indian man.

I also like a man who has a very healthy sex drive, not just after a new
conquest, or hot paints 24/7 and wants it all of the time.  I don't know, even
balding/bald, 80 YO grandpa with a healthy paunch is sexier to me than a young,
muscular model type of a guy.  South Asian men are more attractive than other
races as well.  Culturally, Indian men are much more compatible with someone
like me from the US than people with like (Mongoloid) features from South
America or the Middle East or Eastern Europe.  It seems odd, but this is my
feeling and experience.

Is anyone here in a relationship (partnered or otherwise) with someone from
the US/Western European, and who has an age gap and can give me personal
information about their experience?

Steven

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html