There are thousands of private charities in the USA and the West that assist the disadvantaged and AIDS suffers...many, many of them are Leftist or populist in their goals...I would recommend that this AIDS orphanage learn these NGOs individual requirements for funding...and to try to exceed their requirements...especially for accountability and quantitative results...for many of the organizations a 200,000 dollar budget is less than 5 percent of their annual assistance to charitable programs...so a proper presentation could easily raise the funds they have currently lost for their programs..

There are many wonderful people on this list with the computer and writing skills to help this organization in this matter...please step up to the plate you may be able to help save a life...GayBombay could even promote...the art of grant writing...the same way they are currently promoting the cuisine arts..

Elizabeth