Ajax,
Count on me too...
One of Mallu Lovers...
Abhay.

On 2 Oct 2005 05:52:25 -0000, Ajax DJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yo Hary Nair...I sure hope just like all the Mallu men you have a THICK THICK BLACK MOUSTACHE and a really hairy chest....God that gives me an erection....zats why I am always HAPPY in KERALA. Anyways, if you see any of ikke pe ikka or similar countdown show on Zee Cinema, Sajid Khan ALWAYS ALWAYS does a gay joke or two in his shows, his partner in crime was (a very married Suresh Nair) 'til he upped and left for the Great Indian Comedy Show on Star One. Anyhoo, I do a lot of gay jokes ala Sajid, but then I am closetted gay. I am not elluding that he is a fag. Hope he is, he would bring GAY in being Gay.

cherio

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]