Imagine what would happen if GOD installs Voice Mail in Heaven.

 When you pray, you will get this response:

"Hi, thank you for calling Heaven. If you want to speak to Lord Ganesha - Press 1

Lord Shiva - Press 2

Lord Krishna - Press 3 (Sorry, he is Busy with "Gopiyan")

For a Directory of other Gods / Goddess - Press 4

For Further Assistance from Menaka / Pari / Angels - Press *.

You press 1 and get connected to Ganeshji and hear the following message:

If you want to make a request - Press 5

For complaints / Grievances - Press 6 (Seldom works)

For thanks giving - Press 7

For any thing else, please press 8 and wait for the Customer Support Angel to talk to you.

If you would like to hear Naradji (TOLLFREE) singing

Bhajan while you are holding - Press *

After a few minutes comes the following message:

"Our records show that you have already prayed once today.

Please try again tomorrow.

Meanwhile, if you require any emergency assistance, please contact our offshore Customer

Support Executive Priest of your nearest temple.

Thank you for calling

Yahoo! for Good

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]