Lots of responses here.  Yes, there could be many reasons...psyhco social and the recently postulated genetic.

We are what we are, gay or not... Let us be dignified human beings intelligent, creative, compassionate and healthy.

I really do not accept this branding...I have learnt a lot to respect myself and also be in touch with my feelings in a healthy way by being in contact with some mature individuals worldwide.

suhail khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi
its a simple answer that god made us gay, and so we are gay. its a simple thing though medically you will find some answers of why we are gay, but its all just science excuse. like same way a boy or a girl can ask why i am a boy or why i am a girl and science will tell all that when x chromosome meets y and all that, but finally was it not god who decided whether x will meet y or some else.
so you are created by god finally and you should be at ease with it and respect his decision.

ah_chaudry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi all
       can anyone answer my question
     WHY WE ARE GAY?

thanks

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]