   Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:20:32 -0000
   From: "perkycd88" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mumbai Crossdressers

hi all, im nikita from mumbai.  im a 23 years old crossdresser from
mumbai.  since joining this group, i am totally appreciative regarding
the activities of this group as in the various meets at different
hotels/venues across bombay.  but i feel (n i think i share the feeling
of my fellow cd sisters) that cd's like us are kinda left out in such
meets.  so why dont v all cd's come together to organise regular meets,
parties etc.  where we all can meet each other, share our
thoughts/feelings, share dressing tips with each other, dress up in any
kind of sensuous feminine outfits, n maybe even get our bf's n cd-
admirers along.  what i am trying to say is that lets do these
parties/get-togethers which totally cater to our kinda lifestyles n
behaviour where v can be feminine, sensuous, sexy, caring, naughty,
girlie.... n oh yes - HOT.  so all u cd's out there in mumbai, do mail
me back if u all luv the idea n help me make this happen for us... love
nikita

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]