During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the
Director what the criterion was which defined whether or
not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we
offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and
ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person
would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or
the teacup."

"Actually," said the Director, "A normal person would just
pull the plug."

"So tell me, do you want a room an East view or a West
view?"

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]