Y & G presents an ultimate New Years Extravaganza.

Hey Party People, its time to let your hair loose, straighten, gel or
curl it, pull out your make-up kits, catchup with old friends, make
new ones, dance away to pulsating music and the dazzling party
wear.... `Dressed' to Kill and let the world know that, its time to
party.

Lets do it in style, put our best foot forward and get set to rock
under the star lit skies, cool breeze, swaying palms and a fresh
breath of air.

Venue:
Green Park Banglow
Moreshwar Bhopi Wadi,
Opposite Ice Factory Lane,
Behind Madh Church
Madh Island,
Malad (West)
MUMBAI – 400 061

Date:
Saturday, 31 December 2005.

Time:
07:00PM onwards

What's the deal?
~ The venue to party
~ Good music with DJ system and lights
~ 2 large alcoholic drinks with mixers or 2 bottles of beers or 4 non-
alcoholic beverages with snacks
~ Dinner, satisfying entrees to delicious desserts a fare of
traditional Indian cuisine
All for Just Rs.450/- (Four Hundred and Fifty Only)
(Rs. 500/- on 31st December 2005)

Whoz welcome?
Anyone who's queer is welcome.
You must have a ticket to gain admittance. Tickets are being pre-sold
for this event.

What do I wear?
Anything that makes you look cool, your short sexy skirt or you could
be our own `JASSI'!

Where Do I Buy the Tickets?
Contact Girish / Bachchan on 26673800 /26650547 (01:00PM to
07:00PM) / Girish – 9892460890 / Bachchan – 9892771861

Do's & don'ts
Have plenty of fun.
Don'ts-None. We are all adults and know how to behave

Clean water saves lives.  Help make water safe for our children.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YNG3nB/VREMAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html