Somehow had missed this reply frm Aakash or his last point earlier .

Neither r bots ,nor gays ANY substitute for girls .
We r not --REPEAT NOT - same as those who feel trapped in a man's body .
(i m quite comfy with those who feel so , but I refuse to generalise gays or bots with em).

Please do not confuse urself and give misleading labels that equate gays/bots with girls .
The queenish jokes that r routinely passed in gay circles are just that --jokes --not beliefs or tendencies.
V have enuff to struggle and fight against set images society has without adding further ourselves to the shitpond.

All i wanted to say in the last para of my earlier mail was that while Fardy was feeling being at the receiving end frm tops (no pun intended), it need not be so and each individual has his own self respect and can show any goddamn f***ing  guy the door out -- hum kisee se kam nahin concept.
There is nuttin lucky or unlucky ,proud or shameful of being a gay or hetero , a top or bot or a vers .
Its a preference & a liking --------- thats it .
As far as i think i give it little more significance that liking Jalebi or Shrikhand or Chilly .
(mayb i m wrong -- par main aaisa hi hoon ! )

ridgeet roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You make us sound like a commodity

Aakash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Agreed Totally
Many times guys gont like to Say that they are FUCKED,
so at times they catagorise as toPS and bots, but as
one can find an understanding in sex, all are
versatile, its just that they have not tasted the
Other side.

Bottom guys, are the Luckyest ones, as they substitute
girls. they have a Great Variety of guys to Choose
from,

Aakash

--- Manoj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
said it dear -- insecurity breeds the need to show and keep repeating to oneself and others that I AM XXX . A goebbels was needed by hitler not gandhi . Of course ,as there r those who wud only bot,there r those who wud only top-- but many keep proclaiming this just coz they think its manly ,still being shackled by the hetero concepts of man-woman identity --not because of their preferences or likings . Or led by the beliefs that the fucker is the superior of the two .pah! Knew a friend who used to admit 2 fantasies of being a bot in some (rare)honest moments ,but shied away each time in bed just so that no 1 wud say he was fucked by some one !

Happily bots have a far better range of choice available and can afford to choose N pick frm the tops awaiting to ..er top up . For each such i-m-a-gift-2-mankind top just flick a finger saying 'not my type  honey' instead of obliging  . :-) Manoj. rhad mizrahi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: From the bottom of my bottom i do swear I am Versatile Bottom ( and a part time Top
)

how does that sound?

well i guess the term queer was created for a purpose. right? 'Cause the world is full of people who dont fit in simple categories.

i like to fool around a lot so i end up frequenting chatrooms and have met some really interesting blokes and a lot of duds as well. Duds who claim to be "total tops" They tell me not to expect a blowjob (i guess its not a very masucline thing to perform fellatio) but to give them one after which they would like to take me from behind.

unhh.......Boring.

Ofcourse a lotta people would like that but somehow i think its more about power relations. in case of heterosexuals the man is always the fucker and the woman is always fucked (even in the cowgirl position) 'Cause she is the one who is being penetrated

man:woman active:passive powerful:powerless

Its really sad when these power dynamics are translated into gay relations. Ofcourse its none of my business to comment on people's tastes in bed but what I cant tolerate is the attitude that the 'tops' wear. are you guys really insecure about your masculinity that you have to assert it by being so cocky about it? you may refuse to suck dick but its most sickening when somebody insists on being 'serviced' worse goes around bragging about his manliness derived out of his sexual habits.

Yahoo! Shopping

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]