Dear Moderator....
  For what reasons it was organised during week night?
  Usually its on weekends? Didnt you guys tghink of a better weekend? Or  it
was just at a kick of a thought this party was organized on Thursday  night?

  Walnut

gaybombay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          courtesy gb
  ==================

  We, at GayBombay, fully expected a wonderful party at Velocity.
  However, the police cracked down on a lot of discotheques in the city
  and Velocity happened to be one of them.

  ****It had nothing to do with the fact that it was a GayBombay
  party.**** So if the rumours you hear say otherwise, please divert the
  rumour monger to this mail. :-)

  Though it was not our fault that the party had such an abrupt end, the
  money was refunded, and we regret that the evening turned out the way
  it did.

  But there will always be another party to look forward to. :-)

  The Moderator.

  --
  www.gaybombay.info

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html