jtk...
Interesting how people try and define mr. right. on
some level, mr. right may not exist as one has
imagined/fantasized about. but then, if a mr. right
were to exist, how would you identify him? would you
gauge as per the criteria you have laid down (secure
job, physically fit, etc.) or would you rather look at
the grey areas in life - for perfect black and white
are again ideals. does that mean you would compromise?
perhaps not, for no matter how much we try, we cannot
do away with standards. standards exist because we
create them to ease our lives. things generally fall
somewhere in between these standards. we have to
decide which is more important then.

therefore, it might help to figure out what one wants
in life, and compare what the other person wants in
life. maybe a match of philophies, shared interests,
common goals, and of course the strength of physical
attraction between the two could set the ball rolling.

but again, there are no set rules - mr. right could be
the one who feels just right to you, perhaps. there
are never clear answers, an open mind helps. cynicism
about LTRs and mr. right's existence may just close
the doors for you.

--- Sanjay Lulla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
everyone looks for mr right, they have their set
standards they close their
eyes and mind to the closest ones who would be a good
fix for them. after
all love is not finding someone perfect. it is seeing
an imperfect person
perfectly, accepting him with his -ve points adjusting
to them and making
most of the +ve whatever liltle is there.
It like that email I received about a tall bldg wiht
every floor having a
perfect husband 2 points better then the one on the
ealrier floor. The lady
treks to the top floor where it says good bye u can
tbe satisfied
So be happy with what u get a better option does not
exist.

Sanjay N