Suburbia of Thane and beyond has hugely been left with little support groups where one can sit, talk and interact in general with similar-minded persons.

Bridging this, we would be meeting this Sunday to create a support group locally.

Venue :Cafe Coffee Day ,Panchpakhadi, Thane(w)
Time : 6:00 pm
Date : 19th March 2006

Currently we do not have a place to meet up and would have to do with the Cafe as a host   :-D
  We would meet as at above and be at the place for the next hour or so.

Look out for a guy wearing a RED Cap near the entrance to the Cafe or ask for Manoj.

· For those coming by trains, you can catch a rick. from Thane station to Panchpakhadi Area. There is chain of Pizza Hut,Domino,etc alog with the Cafe. It is a 5 min ride from the Station.
·        For those coming by road, turn in towards Hari Niwas Circle at Teen Hath Naka flyover (Opposite to Eternity Mall) and take the left turn just before Hari Niwas Circle.
==========
-Do get your friends along to make the event a success and to help them gain access to a    group,specially if they are not netizens.
-You do not have to be "out" to the world to attend. This is discreet event being organized as a clean, safe social get together of a non sexual nature.
-You need to be at least 21 yrs of age to attend.
-There may be many who will prefer being discreet or may be still coming to terms with themselves , hence a request that all are sensitive to this and act and dress accordingly.

C you all on Sunday

Cheers

Manoj/.

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]