Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 05:31:51 +0000 (GMT)
From: Android Angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: gb role clarity !!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks Salil, for your sharing your viewpoints.

I think everyone has his own mindset. Here I mean I do not go by what people say to me whether I cheat on my wife or not. B'coz that is one (faith) which you think is base for marriage. I don't think so. You should carry ur self and respect ur partner's way of carrying him/her. Believe it or not everyone has his own idol in mind while having sex with anyone. So if you think of ur partner only while having intercourse, then only u r 100% loyal.(This is my opinion) Most of the things are clear now. As I do not agree on all points mentioned by Sumeet as well as you. My opinion on two major points by you and Sumeet as below.

1. Sumeet wrote : Gays have to marry due to family pressure.

I write : Then I do not support him on this. They should marry if they feel to not b'coz of family pressure. Reason being if you are not having mindset and do not match physically for female, it ingnites complications. After succumbing to family pressure if you marry, I say you should not run away in such situation, but face it if you do it by force. Definitely there is no remedy for spouse agony in such cases. As men failed to reciprocate, she is clear victim. So avoid it if you can't stand for.

2. Salil wrote  : You should not marry if you like men or someone said you have no place on this group if you are BI.

I write : How does that matter. Is this group only meant for sexual orientation or making contacts. I don't think so, as I found this is one of the best group I came across so far for exchanging opinions on various topics in day to day life. I know it revolves aroung homosexuality most of the times. But then those who have spines for carrying marriage with female, there is no reason to stop having it. Now the main objection is about reliability with spouse. That's what I am talking about it is again person to person. That's what Sumeet was also intended to convey in his mail. It is not as easy as ur frend could do before marriage for everyone. B'coz the basic difference is everyone is having different mindset. Also you said leaving spouse with baby, ur another frend sleeps around town. That could be with him only. That echos with men sleeping with other women leaving his spouse with baby for staright guys. Now that's cheating that's what you say. I could hardly find a gay who is not looking for another male even after marriage with one male. There are gays who change their partners oftenly. So if you are gay you have multiple choics after marriage with another gay as well. Why not Bi can have that if they can carry themselves better on both fronts.It's presumed or understood that only gays can have multiple choices.

I hope this will clear my views on what Sumeet and Salil written in their first mails
Angel

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode. You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus pictures/attachments)
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml