Mukesh,

You are making assumptions and/or have no idea of email thread context which prompted my remarks.

I simply said that gay, not bi, men who intend to continue having promiscuous gay sex on the side, should kindly consider not setting up a life long con job with an unsuspecting woman and should also consider not fathering children as those chidren deserve better than a father who had them because the grandparents and society required him to do so and not of his own volition.

I have no problem if there is no cheating involved.

To call my views an attack on the cause of progeny is silly, it implies that gay men are uniformly desirous of fathering children; it also says that if i as a gay man request fellow gay men to not cheat their way into fathering, i am doing so not out of regard for the parties being cheated but as a defense against acknowledging impotence (your word).

Regards
Salil

Mukesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Salil wrote:

> >   >>>>Certainly guy  with guy or girl with girl can not do so.
> This is the law of nature, which no one can change.
> >
> >   Fine, so gay men will not produce children. Is it compulsory to
> produce  children ? Who told you so ? Why do you accept it blindly
> that every  man has to produce children ? In any case, why do you
> need to marry to  produce children ?

Makes no sense to me as if I were asked why did I blindly accept that
every man has to have sex. This incorrect rhetorical negatory of
progeny particularly from the queer world is suspicious enough not to
be credited any merit in the argument. They loudmouth it because of
the consequential lack of it by their own choice, I presume. It is a
fallacy to disclaim something one does not possess; The more
vehemently queers spit contemptibly at this issue, the more they make
it explicit that it's rather not their inherent choice.

Deep inside the layers of "social" pressures for it, one has potential
instinct to mother or father children, just like to love a partner.
It's a gifted discovery inside oneself to realize and pursue it.
Impotency is not a bliss, but it takes unusual honesty to acknowledge
that one lives with it despite having the very strong desire for
progeny. Biological family isn't the only  way, seeking the alternate
is the most realistic approach - but crucifying the cause of progeny
without any valid basis is irrational, and it has become an enforced
vogue among a slice of gay community to hogwash it fashionably well.

--
Mukesh

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode. You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus pictures/attachments)
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml