From: walnut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Subject: g_b Help Needed
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:45:33 -0800 (PST)

Friends,

I am desperatly seeking advise from an expert lawyer. Anyone from the group members is a Lawyer here who can extend his helping hand to me. I need advice on one of my Court Cases. And its quiet urgent.

Plz. help.
Walnut

http://mail.yahoo.com

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode. You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus pictures/attachments)
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml

To post mates/freinds wanted log on to
http://pub35.bravenet.com/classified/show.php?usernum=2998156902

Romance relationship Bombay india Gay men

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS