Hi Karwan,
  There still are some of us white guys who think darker men are da bomb. Their
features and color are loved and admired. Sounds like reverse racism but I only
look at personals for Asians South and East and Latinos, your're among the
handsomest men around.
  Veno

karwan khursheed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          You are absolutely right! Here in Duabi, its the same like britain.

  I am from delhi working in Dubai for last two years. The first question they
will ask you is whats your nationality?

  When you will say I am Indian. they will say sorry I am not into asian.
sometimes no reply.
  I noticed  it many times. Condition of Indian gays specially who are dark
skin is very bad. They are most of the time neglected.

  Sometimes I taught them a lesson. The same guy who didnt chat with me knowing
me Indian, chatted with me knowing that I am European. I made my id as
27-Eurpopean in mirc and I got the reply of that guy.  He gave me his msn is
and we chatted. He gave me his no without seeing me but i refused him saying
sorry you are not my type.

  Most of the Arabs guy here are looking for Arbs. Few european like Indian.

  But I feel race is not the main issue.

  The main issue is how you look and how your stats is.......

  rgds
  zaid